Axis Bank Off Campus Drive 2023:
Axis Bank Off Campus Drive 2023 batch is hiring freshers candidates for the position of Software Development Engineer- FullStack in India (Remote). Candidates with a 4 year graduation in 2022, 2023 batch of bachelor’s degree in CS, IT or related fields candidates with 0-1 years of experience candidates are eligible to apply.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, recruitment process, test exam pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc., from below-
About Axis Bank:
Axis Bank is the third largest private sector bank in India. The Bank offers the entire spectrum of financial services to customer segments covering Large and Mid-Corporates, MSME, Agriculture and Retail Businesses.
The Bank has a large footprint of 4,758 domestic branches (including extension counters) with 10,990 ATMs & 5,972 cash recyclers spread across the country as of 31st March 2022. The Bank has 6 Axis Virtual Centers with over 1,500 Virtual Relationship Managers as of 31st March 2022. The Overseas operations of the Bank are spread over eight international offices with branches in Singapore, Dubai (at DIFC), and Gift City-IBU; representative offices in Dhaka, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and an overseas subsidiary in London, UK. The international offices focus on Corporate Lending, Trade Finance, Syndication, Investment Banking, Liability Businesses, and Private Banking/Wealth Management offerings.
|Company Name||Axis Bank|
|CEO & MD||Amitabh Chaudhry|
|Chairman||Shri Rakesh Makhija|
|No of Employees||78,300 (2021)|
|Headquarters||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Revenue||₹86,114 crore |
US$11 billion (2022)
|Founded||3 December 1993|
Axis Bank Off Campus Drive 2023- Job Description:
The FullStack Engineer is responsible for developing system specifications and testing the system against the specifications / business scenarios provided. The System Analyst is also responsible for coordinating the development effort for small to medium size projects / change requests and for studying the technological and business trends to be able to recommend changes to both the processes to take advantage of advances in both.
|Company Name||Axis Bank|
|Position Title||Software Development Engineer- Fullstack|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Branch||CS, IT or equivalent|
|Batch||2022, 2023 Batch|
|Job Location||Remote India|
|Salary||₹ Not Disclosed|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Axis Bank Off Campus Drive 2023- Eligibility Criteria:
- Year of passing: 2022, 2023 Pass Outs Only.
- Experience: Fresher’s to 1 years of experience candidates can eligible to apply.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor in Computer science or equivalent
Roles & Responsibilities Of The Candidates:
- Ensure that the new technical requirements are properly integrated with existing processes
- Participate in requirement gathering write technical requirements during critical phases
- Interact with vendors to understand software limitations
- Assist programmers during system development, Ex: provide use cases, flowcharts or even database design
- Responsible for system testing (SIT, Performance, Security testing), designing components and providing that information to the developer.
- Ensure that the systems comply with IT policy standards.
- Responsible for the maintenance and operational activities of the system
- Co-ordinate with the project teams and ensure that the resources are equipped to be productive in time to meet requirements.
- Responsible for preparing project plans and maintaining it.
- Evaluate alternative solutions to business problems and select preferred solution and justify the selections.
- Provide functional and user interface design specifications to the development team
- Work with business and Solution Architects to identify suitable options and review these to identify the most suitable
- Gather, document and maintain the necessary information to enable the project team (business and IT staff) to undertake the project and deliver successfully.
- Document proposed changes to the requirements and solution to enable impact analysis and revised business case, specifications, budgets, timescales and plans to be prepared and authorized
- Develop the processes necessary to efficiently operate the proposed solution including user guides, manuals, training materials and implementation and data conversion aids.
- Work with business and IT staff to enable thorough testing and successful implementation of the solution
Join Our Telegram Channel For Get Regular Job Updates !
Skills Required For Axis Bank Off Campus 2023 Drive:
For successful execution of the job, the candidate should possess the following:
- Knowledge of industry, technology and banking products
- Knowledge of regulatory guidelines and norms
- Good communication (both verbal and written) skill in both English and the local language
- Ability to manage complex client situations
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to coach and mentor others
- Node JS, React JS, Angular, JAVA, Python or any programming language
- You can skill-fully write high-quality, well-tested code and you are comfortable with Object-Oriented programming
- Familiarity with relational and non-relational databases, preferably mongo DB
- You enjoy influencing others and always advocate for technical excellence while being open to change when needed
- You’re resilient in ambiguous situations and can approach challenges from multiple perspectives
- Presence in the external tech community: you proactively share your expertise with others via speaking engagements, contributions to open source, blogs and more
Selection Process for Axis Bank Off Campus Drive 2023:
- written test (Aptitude + Verbal + coding)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
Candidates Also May Like Related Jobs:
Barclays Off Campus Drive 2023 | Fresher’s | Graduate Analyst: Click Here
Integreon Off Campus Drive 2023 | 0-3 Years Of Exp.| Associate: Click Here
Capgemini Off Campus Drive 2023 | Fresher’s | Network Engineer: Click Here
Boeing Off Campus Drive 2022/ 2023| Associate Software Engineer: Click Here
Celestica Off Campus Drive 2023| Associate Engineer: Click Here
Neovibe Off Campus Drive 2023 | Junior Software Engineer: Click Here
EY Off Campus Drive 2022| Freshers| Analyst- IT Advisory: Click Here
MasterCard Off Campus Drive 2022| Freshers| Associate Specialist: Click Here
Registration Process For Axis Bank Recruitment Drive 2023:
To apply for Axis Bank Recruitment Drive 2023, candidates may go to the official website of the Axis Bank Career Page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply Link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below. It will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the application.
- If you already have an account on the job page, sign in with your user name and password, or if you are new to applying, you must do register to the site.
- Before applying for the job, you must have your latest resume, Aadhaar card, last exam mark sheets/Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit.
Documents Required For Axis Bank Recruitment 2023:
- Keep a copy of your Updated Resume within your during the application and the interview time.
- Keep your Cover Letter handy.
- Keep all the Educational Qualification Documents, especially your graduation mark sheets/ Grade Card along with the xerox copies.
- Passport size recent color photograph.
- Your valid ID proofs such as- Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport etc, may be required.
- Any certifications or rewards that you won.
- Experience certificated if any.
N:B: – These are the usual documents most companies require. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less.
|Apply link For Axis Bank Off Campus Drive 2023 | Software Development Engineer- Fullstack||Apply Now|
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire anytime.
Note: All the information on this website is in good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay to get any job. For a good understanding, we have used the respective companies’ logos in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned.
Follow Us On Our Social Platforms
|Join Our Telegram Channel !|
|Follow Us On LinkedIn !|
|Follow Us On Twitter !|
|Follow Us On Facebook !|
|Follow Us On Instagram !|
Mitsubishi Power off campus drive 2022/ 2023| Trainee Engineer: Click Here
IDFC FIRST Bank Off Campus Drive 2022| Senior Analyst: Click Here
Volvo Recruitment 2023 | Application Support Engineer: Click Here
L&T Recruitment 2022| Graduate Engineer Trainee: Click Here
HCL Off Campus Drive 2022/ 2023| Graduate Engineer Trainee: Click Here
Ericsson Off Campus Drive 2022/ 2023| Assistant Engineer: Click Here
HR Interview Questions And Answers 2023: Most Asked Questions In Interview: Click Here
Axis Bank Recruitment 2023- FAQs:
How to Apply for Axis Bank Recruitment Drive 2023?
Ans:- To apply the Axis Bank for the position of Software Development Engineer- FullStack. Candidates have to visit the official company site which link is in above, or else, check newswave24.in to get the direct application link.
What is Axis Bank Recruitment Process 2023 ?
Ans:- The selection process will be based on a online written test followed by the Technical and HR Interview which will be Telephonic/F2F/virtual. Then Selection and On-boarding.
Who can apply for Axis Bank Recruitment 2023?
Ans:- 2022, 2023 Pass Outs graduate, Candidates with a 4 year graduation batch of bachelor’s degree in CS, IT with 0-1 year experience of candidates are eligible to apply.