Genpact Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring:
Genpact Off Campus Drive 2022- Genpact is looking freshers candidates for the position of Business Analyst- Analytics in Bangalore, India. Candidates with a 4 year graduation in 2022, 2023 batch of BE/B.Tech, MCA, BCA, BSc/MSc, MBA in engineering candidates with 0 years of experience can apply.
Interested candidates may check eligibility criteria, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualification, skills required etc, from below..
About Genpact Company:
Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm delivering the business outcomes that transform industries and shape the future. Fusing real world expertise and collaborative innovation, we make businesses work better- breaking down boundaries, creating simplicity from complexity and building ecosystems of impact. Guided by our experience reinventing and running thousands of processes for hundreds of companies, our Global Fortune 500 clients come to us for digital-led innovation and digitally enabled operations that big deep into data to turn insight into action. Fro New York to Delhi and more that 30 countries in between, our 100,000+ team is passionate about our relentless pursuit of a world that works better for people.
Genpact began in 1997 as a business unit within General Electric. Then, in January 2005, we became an independent company, bringing our process expertise and unique DNA in lean management to more companies. We became a publicly traded company in 2007. Since December 31, 2005, we have expanded from 19,000+ employees and annual revenues of $491.90 million to 1000,000+ employees and annual revenues of $4.0 billion as of December 31, 20221.
|CEO & MD||NV Tyagarajan|
|No of Employees||109,600 (2021)|
|Headquarters||New York City, New York, US|
|Industry||Professional Services, Consulting, Information Technology|
Genpact Off Campus Drive 2022– Job Description:
|Job Role||Business Analyst|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech, MCA, BCA, BSc/MSc, MBA|
|Batch||2022, 2023 Freshers|
|Salary||₹ Not Disclosed|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Roles & Responsibilities of The Candidates:
- Develop robust spreadsheet models with clearly defined inputs, calculations and final output.
- Strive for Customer Delight every time and minimize/ eliminate scope for Customer Dissatisfaction
- Collaborates with clients and team in the design and development of reporting solutions using Excel and VBA
- Develops, validates and executes queries, develops complex reports and performs data analyst that answers business questions for our customers.
- Make recommendations based on data extracted, suggest or idea compelling visuals that cater to the needs of customers
- Turns data into actionable information through reporting solutions.
- Utilize VBA in new and existing Excel-based tools to automate recurring work processes.
- Provide documentation including data flow mapping for new and existing spreadsheet models.
- Develops automated and reusable routines for extracting information from client data sources
- Create data visualizations that communicate information effectively
- Troubleshoots technical details/ issues and conduct RCA (Root Cause Analysis) in case of any failure or quality issues leading to impact client metrics
- Exhibit willingness to provide support by mentoring another analyst
- Buddy QC and eye to details checks to identify potential failure mode
- Participation in tea activity/Meetings
Genpact Off Campus Drive 2022- Eligibility Criteria:
- Minimum Qualification: BE/B.Tech, MCA, BCA, BSc/MSc, MBA
Genpact Off Campus Drive 2022- Skills Required:
- Personal Drive and positive work ethic to deliver results within tight deadlines and in demanding situations
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of engagement types, working hours and work environment and locations
- Able to conduct calls and clearly communicate with clients on challenges, understanding the requirements etc.
- Superb communication and negotiation skills Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
Genpact Off Campus Drive 2022– Selection Process:
- Written Test (aptitude, verbal, non-verbal)
- Technical Interview (Telephonic/F2F/Virtual)
- HR Interview (Telephonic/F2F/Virtual)
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
|Important Links for More Company|
EY Off Campus Drive 2022| Freshers| Analyst- IT Advisory: Click Here
MasterCard Off Campus Drive 2022| Freshers| Associate Specialist: Click Here
Clover Infotech Recruitment 2023| Software Engineer & Developer: Click Here
IDFC FIRST Bank Off Campus Drive 2022| Senior Analyst: Click Here
KPMG Recruitment 2022/ 2023 Freshers| Analyst: Click Here
L&T Freshers recruitment 2022| Graduate Engineer Trainee: Click Here
HCL Off Campus Drive 2022/ 2023| Graduate Engineer Trainee: Click Here
Genpact Off Campus Drive 2022– Registration Process:
To apply for Genpact Recruitment 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the Genpact Career Page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply Link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below. It will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the application.
- If you already have an account on the job page, sign in with your user name and password, or if you are new to applying, you must do Register to the site.
- Before applying for the job, you must have your latest resume, Aadhaar card, last exam mark sheets/Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit.
Documents Required for Genpact Off Campus Drive 2022:
- Keep a copy of your latest resume within your during the application and the interview time.
- Keep your Cover Letter handy
- Keep all the Educational Qualification Documents, especially your graduation marksheets/ Grade Card, may require submission.
- Your documents such as- Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport etc, may be required.
N:B: – These are the usual documents most companies require. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less.
|Genpact Off Campus Drive 2022 for Business Analyst||Apply Now|
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire anytime.
Note: All the information on this website is in good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay to get any job. For a good understanding, we have used the respective companies’ logos in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned.
Follow Us On Our Social Platforms