KPMG Recruitment 2022:
KPMG Recruitment 2022/2023 Freshers- KPMG is hiring freshers candidates for the position of Analyst Role in Bangalore/ Kochi. Candidates with a 4-year graduation in 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023 batch of BE/B.Tech (Five year integrated course degree) in engineering, all branches are allow students are eligible to apply.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualification, skills required etc., from below.
About KPMG Company:
KPMG is a global network of professional Firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory Services. We have 227,000 outstanding professional working together to deliver value in 146 countries and territories. With a world wide presence, KPMG countries to build on our successes thanks to clear vision, defined values and above all our people.
Our focus helps KPMG Firms professionals develop a rich understanding of clients businesses and the insight, skills and resources required to address industry specific issues and opportunities.
|CEO & MD||William B. Thomas|
|No of Employees||236,000 (2021)|
|Founder||William Barclay Peat, James Marwick|
KPMG Recruitment 2022:– Job Description:
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Eligible Batch||2020, 2021, 2022, 2023|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Kochi|
|Salary||₹ Best in Industry|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Responsibilities/Requirements of the Candidates:
- Assist team evaluating and documenting the design and operating effectiveness of technology controls (GITCs and ITACs) pertaining to client’s Internal Controls over financial Reporting.
- Assist team in performing SOC 1 and SOC 2 (System and Organization Controls) SSAE18 assessments in accordance with the attestation standards established by the AICPA (American Institute of Certified Public Accountants).
- Conduct external audit in accordance with the PCAOB (Public Company Accounting Oversight Board) Auditing Standards.
- Assist team in completing a quality audit track deliverable status efficiently.
- Assist team in conducting process understanding discussions with the Clients as part of assessing risks arising from their use of Technology and identify control gaps within their processes.
KPMG Recruitment 2022- Eligibility Criteria:
- Education Qualification: BE/B.Tech.
- Work Experience: The candidates must have 0-1 years of relevant experience in a similar role, Preferably with a Big 4 firm.
- Fair to be abreast with emerging Technology/ innovations like Cloud Computing, Agile, Blockchain etc.
- Familiar with MS Office suite of applications [ MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint].
KPMG Recruitment 2022- Skills Require:
- Experience in testing Automates Controls [ITACs] and configurations preferred.
- Knowledge of industry standards and frameworks such as COBIT, COSO, HIPPA etc. preferred.
- Critical thinking and analytical ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of situations and multitask.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Personal drive and positive work ethic
- Innovative mindset.
KPMG Recruitment 2022– Selection Process:
- Written Test (aptitude, verbal, non-verbal)
- Technical Interview (Telephonic/F2F/Virtual)
- HR Interview (Telephonic/F2F/Virtual)
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
|Important Links for More Company|
EY Off Campus Drive 2022| Freshers| Analyst- IT Advisory: Click Here
MasterCard Off Campus Drive 2022| Freshers| Associate Specialist: Click Here
Clover Infotech Recruitment 2023| Software Engineer & Developer: Click Here
IDFC FIRST Bank Off Campus Drive 2022| Senior Analyst: Click Here
L&T Freshers recruitment 2022| Graduate Engineer Trainee: Click Here
KPMG Recruitment 2022– Registration Process:
To apply for KPMG Recruitment 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the KPMG Career Page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply Link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below. It will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the application.
- If you already have an account on the job page, sign in with your user name and password, or if you are new to applying, you must do register to the site.
- Before applying for the job, you must have your latest resume, Aadhaar card, last exam mark sheets/Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit.
Documents Required for KPMG Recruitment 2022:
- Keep a copy of your latest resume within your during the application and the interview time.
- Keep your Cover Letter handy
- Keep all the Educational Qualification Documents, especially your graduation marksheets/ Grade Card, may require submission.
- Your documents such as- Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport etc, may be required.
N:B: – These are the usual documents most companies require. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less.
KPMG Recruitment 2022 for Analyst Role: Apply Now
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire anytime.
Note: All the information on this website is in good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay to get any job. For a good understanding, we have used the respective companies’ logos in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned.
Follow Us On Our Social Platforms