LogiNext Off Campus Drive 2023:
LogiNext Off Campus Drive 2023- Loginext is hiring fresher candidates for the position of Junior Software Engineer in Mumbai, Maharastra India. Candidates with a 4 year graduation in 2022, 2023 batch of B.Tech, BE Degree (Four year integrated course degree)- CS, IT, or related streams in Engineering students are eligible to apply.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc., from below-
LogiNext is a global technology and automation company with a focus on the transportation, home deliveries, omni-channel fulfillment and B2B distribution market. Growing at an average rate of 150% YoY, LogiNext has helped its clients digitise and optimise order scheduling, customer communication, routing, dispatching and real-time tracking to reduce logistics costs and achieve operational excellence. A SaaS product configurable for CEP (Courier, Express and Parcel), QSR chains, Retail & eCommerce, and Transportation, LogiNext has more than 200 clients across 50+ countries. Headquartered in New York, LogiNext is backed with $50 million across three rounds of private equity investments made by Alibaba funded companies, Tiger Global Management and Steadview Capital. It has regional offices in Dubai, Mumbai, Delhi, Kuala Lumpur and Jakarta.
|CEO & MD||Dhruvil Sanghvi|
|No of Employees||201-500 (2021)|
|Headquarters||Jersey City, New Jersey|
New York City
|Industry||Supply chain management|
Artificial intelligence (AI)
LogiNext Off Campus Drive 2023- Job Description:
|Position Title||Junior Software Engineer|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Experience||Fresher’s to 1 year|
|Salary||₹ Not Disclosed|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
LogiNext Off Campus Drive 2023- Eligibility Criteria
- Experience: Freshers to 1 year candidates can eligible to apply.
- Education Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field
Skills Required For LogiNext Off Campus Drive 2023:
- 0 to 1 years of design and development experience in scalable and distributed enterprise applications using Java/J2EE, JPA, Spring framework and RESTful web services
- Excellent coding skills in Java
- Experience in managing, implementing and optimizing big data stores such as MySQL, MongoDB, Elasticsearch
- Experience in deploying applications and using various managed services provided by cloud platforms (AWS, Azure)
- Experience in front-end technologies HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, AngularJS and D3.js is preferred
- Strong foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design
- Proven ability to drive large scale projects with deep understanding of Agile SDLC, high collaboration and leadership.
Roles & Responsibilities of the Candidates:
- Design and development efforts for high-volume, low-latency applications for real-time event based systems
- Deliver high-availability and high-performance platform using microservices architecture
- Identify bottlenecks and inefficiencies in code, and devise solutions to production and non-production issues
- Keep an eye out for open source projects and technology trends that can be introduced in the products
- Transform business functionalities and production specifications into technical requirements and low level design
- Be hands-on, adopt a practical approach to software and technology
- Work with product management and other teams to build highly scalable products
Selection Process for LogiNext Off Campus Drive 2023:
- written test (Aptitude + Technical)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
|Important Links for More Company|
Bentley Systems Recruitment 2022/ 2023| Graduate Trainee: Click Here
Boeing Off Campus Drive 2022/ 2023| Associate Software Engineer: Click Here
Ford Recruitment 2022/ 2023| Team Member: Click Here
ColorTokens Off Campus Drive 2022| Engineering Graduate: Click Here
EY Off Campus Drive 2022| Freshers| Analyst- IT Advisory: Click Here
MasterCard Off Campus Drive 2022| Freshers| Associate Specialist: Click Here
Mitsubishi Power off campus drive 2022/ 2023| Trainee Engineer: Click Here
IDFC FIRST Bank Off Campus Drive 2022| Senior Analyst: Click Here
KPMG Recruitment 2022/ 2023 Freshers| Analyst: Click Here
L&T Recruitment 2022| Graduate Engineer Trainee: Click Here
HCL Off Campus Drive 2022/ 2023| Graduate Engineer Trainee: Click Here
Ericsson Off Campus Drive 2022/ 2023| Assistant Engineer: Click Here
Registration Process For LogiNext Off Campus Drive 2023:
To apply for LogiNext Off Campus Drive 2023, candidates may go to the official website of the LogiNext Career Page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply Link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below. It will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the application.
- If you already have an account on the job page, sign in with your user name and password, or if you are new to applying, you must do register to the site.
- Before applying for the job, you must have your latest resume, Aadhaar card, last exam mark sheets/Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit.
Documents Required For LogiNext Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Keep a copy of your latest resume within your during the application and the interview time.
- Keep your Cover Letter handy
- Keep all the Educational Qualification Documents, especially your graduation mark sheets/ Grade Card, may require submission.
- Your documents such as- Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport etc, may be required.
N:B: – These are the usual documents most companies require. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less.
|Apply link For LogiNext Off Campus Drive 2023| Junior Software Engineer||Apply Now|
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire anytime.
Note: All the information on this website is in good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay to get any job. For a good understanding, we have used the respective companies’ logos in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned.
Follow Us On Our Social Platforms
|Join Our Telegram Channel !|
|Follow Us On LinkedIn !|
|Follow Us On Twitter !|
|Follow Us On Facebook !|
|Follow Us On Instagram !|
LogiNext Off Campus Drive 2023- FAQs:
How to Apply for LogiNext Recruitment 2023?
Ans:- To apply the LogiNext for Junior Software Enginee, Candidates have to visit the official company site which link is in above, or else, check newswave24.in to get the direct application link.
What is LogiNext Recruitment Process 2023 ?
Ans:- The selection process will be based on a online written test (aptitude, Technical)- followed by the Technical Interview and HR Interview which will be Telephonic/F2F/virtual. Then Selection and On-boarding.
Who can apply for LogiNext Recruitment 2023?
Ans:- B.Tech, BE of graduate (Four year integrated course degree) in Engineering in Information Technology, Computer Science or related streams preferred candidates are eligible to apply.