Moody’s Off Campus Drive 2022:
Moody’s Off Campus Drive 2022- Moody’s is hiring freshers candidates for the position of Quantitative Analyst in Bangalore, Karnataka, India.Candidates with a 4-year graduation in 2021, 2022, 2023 batch of Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree of Undergraduate (Four year integrated course degree) in Financial Engineering, Econometrics, Statistics, Finance, Physics or Business preferred in Engineering with 0-3 years of experience students are eligible to apply.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualification, skills required etc., from below.
Moody’s (NYSE: MCO) is a global integrated risk assessment firm that empowers organizations to make better decisions. Our data, analytical solutions and insights help decision-makers identify opportunities and manage the risks of doing business with others. We believe that greater transparency, more informed decisions, and fair access to information open the door to shared progress. Moody’s combines international presence with local expertise and over a century of experience in financial markets. Learn more at moodys.com.
At Moody’s, we’re taking action. We’re hiring diverse talent and providing underrepresented groups with equitable opportunities in their careers. We’re educating, empowering and elevating our people, and creating a workplace where each person can be their true selves, reach their full potential and thrive on every level. Learn more about our DE&I initiatives, employee development programs and view our annual DE&I Report at moodys.com/diversity
Moody’s Investors Service is among the world’s most respected and widely utilized sources for credit ratings and research. Our opinions and analysis on a broad range of credit obligors and obligations are valued around the world for their insight and rigor.
|CEO & MD||Rob Fauber|
|Chairman||Raymond W. McDaniel Jr.|
|No of Employees||13,460 (2021)|
|Headquarters||New York City, USA|
|Industry||Business & Financial Services|
Moody’s Off Campus Drive 2022:– Job Description:
|Job Role||Quantitative Analyst|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree|
|Batch||2021, 2022, 2023|
|Eligible Branch||Financial Engineering, Statistics, Physics, Econometrics, Finance or Business preferred|
|Experience||Fresher’s to 3 years|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Salary||₹ Best in Industry|
|Last Date to Apply||01 Nov 2022|
Roles & Responsibilities of the Candidates:
- Verify and enhance the financial models underlying Moody’s credit policies and rating methodologies, in particular, verify cash-flow waterfalls used in structured finance deals
- Implement model tests procedures and develop analytical projects to confirm the ability of financial models to assess credit risk
- Build financial model prototypes, implement validation procedures and assist with the implementation of new control processes for rating models and scorecards
- Collaborate with rating analysts, model managers, research groups and development groups
Skills Required For Moody’s Off Campus Drive 2022:
- Ability to review and interpret legal documents to translate this to bond waterfall preferred
- Working knowledge of 2 of the following technologies: VBA, C++, C#, Matlab, R, Moody’s Structured Finance Workstation (SFW)
- Knowledge of SQL is a plus.
- Hardworking, easy to work with and have a willingness to learn new technologies
Moody’s Off Campus Drive 2022– Eligibility Criteria:
- Graduate/ Post-graduate degree in Engineering, Financial Engineering, Econometrics, Statistics, Finance, Physics or Business preferred
- At least 0-3 years of overall experience in credit risk modeling – experience in credit derivatives or structured finance a strong plus.
Moody’s Off Campus Drive 2022– Selection Process:
- Online Written Test (aptitude, verbal, non-verbal, Coding)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
|Important Links for More Company|
Bentley Systems Recruitment 2022/ 2023| Graduate Trainee: Click Here
Boeing Off Campus Drive 2022/ 2023| Associate Software Engineer: Click Here
Ford Recruitment 2022/ 2023| Team Member: Click Here
ColorTokens Off Campus Drive 2022| Engineering Graduate: Click Here
EY Off Campus Drive 2022| Freshers| Analyst- IT Advisory: Click Here
MasterCard Off Campus Drive 2022| Freshers| Associate Specialist: Click Here
Mitsubishi Power off campus drive 2022/ 2023| Trainee Engineer: Click Here
IDFC FIRST Bank Off Campus Drive 2022| Senior Analyst: Click Here
KPMG Recruitment 2022/ 2023 Freshers| Analyst: Click Here
L&T Recruitment 2022| Graduate Engineer Trainee: Click Here
HCL Off Campus Drive 2022/ 2023| Graduate Engineer Trainee: Click Here
Genpact Off Campus Drive 2022/ 2023| Business Analyst: Click Here
Moody’s Off Campus Drive 2022– Registration Process:
To apply for Moody’s Off Campus Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the Moody’s Career Page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply Link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below. It will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the application.
- If you already have an account on the job page, sign in with your user name and password, or if you are new to applying, you must do register to the site.
- Before applying for the job, you must have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets/Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit.
Documents Required For Moody’s Off Campus Drive 2022:
- Keep a copy of your latest resume within your during the application and the interview time.
- Keep your Cover Letter handy
- Keep all the Educational Qualification Documents, especially your graduation marksheets/ Grade Card, may require submission.
- Your documents such as- Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport etc, may be required.
N:B: – These are the usual documents most companies require. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less.
Moody’s Off Campus Drive 2022/ 2023 For Quantitative Analyst: Apply Now
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire anytime.
Note: All the information on this website is in good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay to get any job. For a good understanding, we have used the respective companies’ logos in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned.
Follow Us On Our Social Platforms
|Join Our Telegram Channel !|
|Follow Us On LinkedIn !|
|Follow Us On Twitter !|
|Follow Us On Facebook !|
|Follow Us On Instagram !|
Moody’s Off Campus Drive 2022– FAQs:
How to Apply for Moody’s Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans:- To apply the Moddy’s for Quantitative Analyst, Candidates have to visit the official company site which link is in above, or else, check newswave24.in to get the direct application link.
What is Moody’s Recruitment Process 2022 ?
Ans:- The selection process will be based on a online written test (aptitude, verbal, non-verbal, Coding)- followed by the Technical and HR Round Interview which will be Telephonic/F2F/virtual. Then Selection and On-boarding.
Who can apply for Moddy’s Recruitment Drive 2022?
Ans:- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree of Undergraduate & post graduate (Four year integrated course degree) in Financial Engineering, Econometrics, Statistics, Finance, Physics or Business preferred.