TCS Off Campus Drive 2022:
TCS Off Campus Drive 2022 2023- TCS is hiring freshers candidates for the position of Java Full Stack Developer Role in multiple locations across India. Candidates with a 4-year graduation in 2022/2023 batch of any degree of graduate & Undergraduate (Five year integrated course degree) in engineering, all branches are allow students are eligible to apply.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualification, skills required etc., from below.
About TCS Company:
An Indian multinational information technology service and consulting company Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS) is a subsidiary of Tata Group and is the #1 company in India in terms of market capitalization. In the 2015 Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies ranking, TCS was ranked at #64 making it both highest-ranked IT Service company and the top Indian vompany and in the 2017 Fortune India 500 list, TCS was ranked at #10. Founded in 1968 by a division of Tata Sons Limited, TCS very first contracts included working on an inter- Branch Reconciliation System for the Central Bank of India, punched card services to Tata Steel and providing bureau services to unit Trust of India.
Currently headed by Natarajan Chandrasekharan as its chairman and Rajesh Gopinathan as its Managing Director & CEO. TCS provides its information technology and consulting insights to global companies working in industries such as insurance, manufacturing, public services,consumer goods & distribution, banking & financial services, retail, hi-tech and many more. TCS became a publicly listed company on 25th August 2004 by getting listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange.
|Company Name||Tata Consultancy Services|
|CEO & MD||Rajesh Gopinathan|
|No of Employees||606,331 (June 2022)|
|Headquarters||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Industry||Information Technology, Consulting, Outsourcing|
TCS Off Campus Drive 2022:– Job Description:
|Company Name||Tata Consultancy Services|
|Job Role||Java Full Stack Developer|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Location||Pan India|
|Salary||₹ Best in Industry|
|Last Date to Apply||13 Oct 2022|
Roles & Responsibilities of The Candidates:
- Developing, Testing and implementing Java applications (schemas, maps, orchestrations)
- Modifying existing Java solutions to accommodate changes and defect resolution
- Defining and executing unit test plan and documenting results
- Supporting QA and testing procedure
- Identifying, troubleshooting and resolving application issues and code defects
- Understanding business requirements and transforming them into low level and high level design specializations
TCS Off Campus Drive 2022– NQT Syllabus:
|Reasoning Ability||Meaningful Word Creation|
Number Series – Missing Number Single, Missing Number Analogy
Data Sufficiency – Rank Based Logic, Ages
Odd Man Out – Numbers, Logical
Distance and Directions
Statement and Conclusion
Seating Arrangement (Easy)
Seating Arrangement (Complex)
Mathematical Operational Arrangement
Symbols and Notations
|Numerical Ability||Arrangements and Series|
Number System, LCM & HCF
Allegations and Mixtures
Ratios, Proportion, and Averages
Work and Time
Speed Time and Distance
Profit and Loss
Clocks & Calendar
Series and Progressions
Area, Shapes & Perimeter
Numbers & Decimal Fractions
Active and Passive Voice
Idioms and Phrases
Error Correction (Underlined Part)
Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
Fill in the blanks
|Programmatic Logic||Data Types|
Input-Output (based on C)
Functions and Scope
Variables and Registers
Command Line Programming
Inbuilt Libraries (based on C)
Call by value/ reference
TCS Off Campus Drive 2022– Online Test Pattern:
|Sections||Duration||No. Of Questions|
|Reasoning Ability||50 mins||30|
|Numerical Ability||40 mins||26|
|Verbal Ability||30 mins||24|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40 mins||20|
|Programming Concepts||20 mins||10|
|Hands-on Coding 1||15 mins||1|
|Hands-on Coding 2||30 mins||1|
TCS Off Campus Drive 2022– Eligibility Criteria:
- Students who are 2022, 2023 batch freshers are eligible
- BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech in any degree of graduate & undergraduate of recognize universities.
- MCA with B.sc/BA/BCA/B.Com is also eligible for TCS Campus Drive
- Students should have minimum aggregate marks (including all subjects and in all semesters) of 60% and above in their academic profiles in 10th, 12th, Diploma(if applicable), Graduation or Under graduation
- Candidates should not have more than one pending or active backlog/arrear at the time of apprearing for the TCS Selection.
- Eligible Candidates age limit is 18 to 25 years.
- Work experience should not be more than 3 years
TCS Off Campus Drive 2022– Skills Require:
- Java 8+, Spring boot, Angular 2+, Testing: Junit, Mockito, GIT, SQL and Clean Code
- Java- should be fluent in coding, impact analysis and basic knowledge of advanced concepts
- Should have a working knowledge of Springs framework and should have hands on experience
TCS Off Campus Drive 2022– Selection Process:
- Written Test (aptitude, verbal, non-verbal)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
|Important Links for More Company|
EY Off Campus Drive 2022| Freshers| Analyst- IT Advisory: Click Here
MasterCard Off Campus Drive 2022| Freshers| Associate Specialist: Click Here
Clover Infotech Recruitment 2023| Software Engineer & Developer: Click Here
IDFC FIRST Bank Off Campus Drive 2022| Senior Analyst: Click Here
L&T Freshers recruitment 2022| Graduate Engineer Trainee: Click Here
TCS Off Campus Drive 2022- Registration Process:
To apply for TCS Off Campus Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the TCS Career Page, or
- Login to nextstep.tcs.com
- As soon as you choose category to click on “IT”
- Click on “Register here“
- Fill all the required details such as Name, Address, E-mail ID, Phone Number, Academic details, Certifications (if any) appear on the screen and then click on Submit Button.
- When you click on submit button your details will be saved.
- Your Reference ID and Password will be mailed to the E-mail.
- Then you saved your Registration Reference ID and Password.
TCS Off Campus Drive 2022- Application Process:
- After the registration process login into nextstep.tcs.com.
- Enter your Reference ID and Password.
- Then submit your Application Form and Click on “Apply For Drive”.
- After the application form fills in the details correctly as on successful submission you will get a confirmation.
- Select your mode of test (In-Centre or Remote) and click on Apply.
- At last, you click on “Track My Application”. The status should reflect as “Applied for Drive”
Documents Required for TCS Off Campus Drive 2022:
- Keep a copy of your latest resume within your during the application and the interview time.
- Keep your Cover Letter handy
- Keep all the Educational Qualification Documents, especially your graduation marksheets/ Grade Card, may require submission.
- Your documents such as- Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport etc, may be required.
N:B: – These are the usual documents most companies require. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less.
TCS Off Campus Drive 2022 for Java Full Stack Developer: Apply Now
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire anytime.
Note: All the information on this website is in good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay to get any job. For a good understanding, we have used the respective companies’ logos in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned.
Follow Us On Our Social Platforms