Zoho Off Campus Drive 2022:
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc., from below-
Zoho Corporation is an Indian multinational technology company that makes web-based business tools. It is best known for the online office suite offering Zoho Office Suite. Zoho is headquartered in Chennai, India. As of 2021, it has 12 offices operating in nine countries around the world. The company operates in China and also has offices in Singapore and Japan. The bulk of its support operations are carried out from its office in Chennai. Zoho also has an office in Renigunta, Andhra Pradesh and has been operating from this office since 2018.
Zoho Off Campus Drive 2022- Job Description:
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/- Any Specializations|
|Batch||2021, 2022 & 2023|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Test Date||Will be informed later|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Zoho Off Campus Drive 2022- Eligibility Criteria
- Freshers to 3 years of experience
- BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech- in any specializations
Zoho Off Campus Drive 2022- Required Skills:
- Experienced candidates should have strong knowledge and development experience in Vue or React
- Freshers who has hands-on experience in Vue or React will be preferred
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming
- Strong skills in writing performance code and optimizing web page performance
- Ability to write clean ans effective code.
- Strong testing and debugging skills.
- Good communication Skills and Verbal Skills
Selection Process for Zoho Off Campus Drive 2022:
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
Why Should I Choose Zoho ?
Zoho is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. Zoho offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation.
Registration Process For Zoho Off Campus Drive 2022:
To apply for Zoho Off Campus Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the Zoho Career Page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply Link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below. It will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the application.
- You don’t need to create an account. You just directly fill all the required details carefully.
- Before applying for the job, you must have your latest resume, Aadhaar card, last exam mark sheets/Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit.
|EY Off Campus Drive 2022| Freshers| Analyst- IT Advisory||Read More|
|IDFC FIRST Bank Off Campus Drive 2022| Senior Analyst||Read More|
Documents Required For Zoho Off Campus Drive 2022:
- Keep a copy of your latest resume within your during the application and the interview time.
- Keep your Cover Letter handy
- Keep all the Educational Qualification Documents, especially your graduation marksheets/ Grade Card, may require submission.
- Your documents such as- Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport etc, may be required.
N:B: – These are the usual documents most companies require. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less.
Apply link for Zoho Off Campus Drive for Software Developer:- Apply Now
Apply link for More Position on Zoho: Apply Now
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire anytime.
Note: All the information on this website is in good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay to get any job. For a good understanding, we have used the respective companies’ logos in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned.
|Follow Us On Our Social Platforms|
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on Twitter||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Like us on Facebook||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|